Monday, December 29, 2008

Biggest Loser

I am planning on starting a bigest loser contest and would like to know if anybody would like to take part in it. The fee to join would be $25.00, winner will get 70%, 2nd place 20% and 3rd place will get 10% of the pot. I will need your starting weight and $$$$ by the 12th of Jan by 12PM. The contest will start Monday morning, so get your work out on!! Your weight for the final weigh in will be turned in no later than 12PM Sunday April 12, 2009!!!!! I should be able to post the winners the next day!! We will have weekly weigh in's and i will send out everybody's body weight % in an email later Monday so you can size up the cometition!!!! I will not ever send out your body weight remember this is done by body weight percentage!!!! The weigh in's will be done at home so be honest : ) I think that is everything, if you have any Q's or would like to join you can either leave a comment or write me an email at wagstiff1@yahoo.com. Happy New Year's, this would be great for those that are planning their weight loss resolutions!!!!! (and this way you can get $$$$) Thanks

5 comments:

Laura Jett said...

Can I join?!? :D ... I'm bound to loose *some* weight in a few weeks. :P ... Good luck! :D

Keri said...

Tiff I spoke to a few ladies at church. I still need to get their e-mails for you. But oh' I'm ready. Bring on the sweat and off the pounds!!

becky said...

What perfect timing? I would be able to lose a bunch (I hope) in the first month. HAHa. Good luck with your contest.

Lindsey said...

Sounds like a great idea. I hope your contestants do well. Anyway, it was great to hear from you! I'm excited to finally see your adorable little girl. How's motherhood treating you? My blog is going private on New Year's so e-mail me your address and I will send you an invite.

~Mindy~ said...

I totally would, but I'm already doing one with some people from my ward! Oh well, good luck!