Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Finally done!

The cutest baby EVER thanks to Me! hehehehe Here she is chillin in the cutest bed waiting for her bath water to get warm.
This is one view of her room, notice the rug and the outlet cover they just pull the room together, and i can't take any credit for it!! (I can't take credit for much in this room)




I love this room!!!


Notice how the bumpers even match!!! The paint job was done by my friend Kim that i work with, the bumpers were made by my neighbor Anna. I can take credit for buying the paint and material for the bumper AND the baby, my proudest contribution!!



11 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

Cute room! Cuter baby! You do good work, Tiff.

Lindsey said...

Wow! That room is amazing. I'm jealous and might steal a few ideas! Did you paint the polka dots or are they vinyl?

tiffanie said...

it is paint. we used a 5 gal. lid to trace the circles then painted them in by hand, i should say she did not me!

The Reimers Family said...

I love, love, love that room! If I ever leave my family, I'm moving in with her!

becky said...

cute room. It is so adorable. I love the last pict where you can see her feet sticking out the top.

~Mindy~ said...

That is so cute! Was it finished by Brian's birthday party? Anyway, so stinkin cute! Good job! (I'm sure you still supervised the decorating!) :)

Keri said...

Brian was as proud to show me her room as you are of blogging about it. He was funny. Keri come see this room! It is too cute.

Emily Hamilton said...

Really cute room! Impressive Tiff, I love it! You should be very proud of your contribution, she's so cute. :)

Emily Hamilton said...

P.S. I am making the headbands you told me how to do. How do you get the flowers to stay nice and flat on the metal part? :)
Thanks!

Unknown said...

i found you through blog hopping and I just had to comment on that bedroom! I seriously think that is the CUTEST bedroom I HAVE EVER SEEN!! I LOVE IT!!!

Doré said...

That room is the cutest baby room I have ever seen!!