Wednesday, May 20, 2009

April Graduated!!

My mother-in-law graduated a couple weeks ago from Southern Utah University and we decided that we wanted to go down and celebrate it with her!! The main reason we went was because we heard Pres. Monson was going to be speaking!! J/k, I know it meant a lot to her that we were there for her. She has been a very busy lady, on top of getting her MASTERS degree she is the most dedicated second grade teacher that I know! Anyway I wanted to post some pictures of our fun trip.

This is her with the grand babies before she went in to get her cap and gown!

We went bowling, Brian killed us but Tom thought he was pretty good!!

We ate at the park, Makaylee liked her cucumber!!
More pictures after she got her diploma!!! I have a very cute baby!!!

Congrats April!!!

4 comments:

~Mindy~ said...

That's awesome! You'll have to tell her congrats from me and Jon. I love the picture of Makaylee with the cucumber! Ha ha adorable!

Olsen's said...

Very exciting!! She is one busy lady! Tell her congrats and we really need to hang out! Makaylee yes it a very cute baby!

The Reimers Family said...

That's so great that yall went all the way down there to support her, what nice children you are!

becky said...

I think it is so cool when people go back to school. Especially after being a way for a bit. i am a little jealous. I love school. And by the way, you do have a very cute baby.