Thursday, June 18, 2009

Growing up too fast!

My baby is growing up too fast!! I believed everybody when they told me she would grow up fast but I didn't think it would go that fast!! In the last week she has learned to do so many things that I thought were never going to happen! She crawled for the first time a couple days ago!! I wasn't prepared for that because I have been working on it and she just didn't ever seem to have the desire to move, until two days ago!! Of all the toys we have in our house she decided to move for a Sprite bottle cap (grandpa would be so proud!!)!!! I mean seriously, I have tried toys, food and even putting myself down in front of her to encourage her and nothing! Oh well, i guess. She has learned to sit up from laying down, which makes changing diapers even harder than it already was! I think she should be good and excited for me to change her diaper, I feel like I am doing her a favor but I guess that is NOT how she feels about it! She has learned how to pull herself up from sitting. This means that I get to go through my house and try to baby proof everything, I am sure she will find loopholes around child locks though! Enough already, I just thought that this would all happen over a longer period of time not a week! Here are some random pictures!
This is her showing me that she figured out how to pull herself up!
This is a picture I took when she turned 9 mos! I love that picture...drool and all!

I got my hair done!! It has been a boring brown for probably 8 years and I needed a change! You can't see it very well (cause Makaylee is hogging the light, heheh) but I got highlights! I love them!!! I even was brave and got my eyebrows waxed. This was my first time and yes, it kind of hurt but I was brave! I love having aunts and cousins that went to beauty school!!!


6 comments:

Olsen's said...

Yay!!! She's crawling! And yes the baby proofing begins and it never ends I think anyways! I really like your hair I noticed the other night, but it had been so long since I had last seen you that I just didn't know how long since you had done it!

The Reimers Family said...

You look beautiful! I love the new look, so fun and summery. Isn't it crazy how things are going on a good roll and then all of the sudden everything changes and you're trying to adjust to the new tricks they are learning. She'll just keep surprising you! Enjoy it:)

Laura Jett said...

yes, babies grow too fast! then you blink and you have a second one doing those crazy things! :P
Cute hair! i likes!!

Emma said...

Awesome hair! I really like it. Makaylee is so cute...I just want to pinch her cheeks! When are you coming to visit me????

becky said...

You look so tan too. Those girls always stealing the light. Cait does the same thing. I think it is so fun that she is having all these firsts.

srmedley said...

SO cute!! You, your baby and her nursery! I want to see the whole thing now! Did you paint that wall?
I hope Keegan doesn't decide to grow up that fast! :)