Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy halloween!

Happy Halloween! This year I decided to do the Flintstones. I always get told that Makaylee looks like pebbles so I decided to make her into pebbles! This is my pumpkin!
This is Brian's pumpkin! We were going to drop it off on out neighbors door but it turned out cute (if you can say that) so we kept it, it was pretty funny!

This is the trick-or-treating group all dressed up (other than Fred)!


My cute pebbles!! She liked trick-or-treating! It was kind of funny for the first few house, I think she was kind of confused as to why people were throwing candy in her bag! But she is her mommy's girl and figured it out pretty quick!




5 comments:

The Reimers Family said...

She looked sooooo darling!! You did a great job with her cute costume!

Lindsey said...

That's such a cute idea for costumes. She's a doll!

chris w said...

What a little sweetie. I love the pumpkin!

Emma said...

I love the Pebbles idea- she is so cute. I like the cyclops pumpkin too :).

Emily Hamilton said...

She is the cutest Pebbles ever! Perfect idea. I love it! Looks fun. Did she keep the bone in her hair? Abby rips everything out right now so I can't keep anything in it for long.