Friday, March 12, 2010

I have not blogged for a bit, so I thought i would post some of my favorite pictures of the last three or so months! We finally got a new computer, my last one stopped letting me load pictures onto it.
Makaylee likes to help me unload the dishwasher!! Sometimes she is more of a pain when she helps but it keeps her happy so I will happily let her help!
I bought this dress when she was a month or so old hoping that it would fit her for this last Christmas. I think I got lucky, she wore it a couple times but that was because she is on the smaller end of the scale!
This is probably my most favorite picture EVER!!! She loves kitties, she will follow them around my parents house all day if she could. Now that she is able to talk and run,they keep their distance! She knows where their hiding spots are though and will go look for them under my parents bed!! No safe spot for them in the house, so they spend a lot of time outside when we pull up!!




4 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

She's SO adorable, Tiffany! Good job on the photos.

Emily Hamilton said...

I love the picture of her hiding behind the strainer. She is soo CUTE!! It makes me sad we don't live close so she and Abby can play. My favorite picture is of her and the cat. She looks so sweet with her little friend by her side. :)

becky said...

I love those pictures. Hey we missed you at volleyball last night.

Emma said...

SO CUTE!