Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Utah/BYU game

A couple week sago we went to the Utah/Byu game for Brian's birthday. On the way out, I heard two or three different people say "They are a weird couple." I thought it was pretty funny!! Utah got blown out but I still wore my RED proudly!! Brian's family are ALL BYU fans and they are SOOOOOOO annoying!!! It was a pretty fun night....other than Utah getting their butts kicked!
The annoying group of BYU fans!! They all thought they were funny BUT they are definitely NOT!!!


3 comments:

browniemom said...

You go girl, stay true to the U!!!!

Lindsey said...

My husband and I share the same difference of opinion on colors. I just hope you can get Makaylee to be on your side!

Emily Hamilton said...

These pictures are awesome! :) I think my favorite is of you in a 'sea of blue' just smiling proud to represent in your Red Utes attire. You guys are so fun.