Tuesday, April 13, 2010

1st annual adult easter egg hunt

I made my family do an adult Easter egg hunt this year! I did threaten (and so did my mom) that they had better be excited to participate! Since it snowed that weekend and again that morning we did the hunt inside. I waited until dark and then sent them downstairs to find their egg and a couple extras with flashlights! Westley got the "golden egg" cause he found the gold egg I hid and Jacob got the silver egg for being the first to find his eggs! They all said they had fun, and I don't even think they were lying! Westley thinks he is awesome for getting the gold egg! I found out after that the entire egg hunt he was re-hiding Brian's eggs or throwing them against the wall so he couldn't win! Such a cheater I should revoke his egg!


Jordan really thought he was funny by pretending he pooped out the "golden egg". Yeah, i think they had fun!



4 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

I LOVE that picture of Jordan. BTW, cheating does run in our family.

Emma said...

Awesome- I wish I could have participated. It's very unfair that kids always have all the fun :). Btw- when did your brothers turn into massive men? I still picture them as 10 years old. Dang, that means I must be super old. Jordan looked like he needed some laxatives to pop that egg out- tell him he can borrow some of Brian's laxatives that I know he is hiding in your medicine closet. Hee hee!

Emily Hamilton said...

The picture of Jordan is classic. Great idea to do the hunt with the Golden Egg, we might have to copy you next year. Westley is such a cheater. Sounds so fun! I love your family.

Emma said...

UPDATE you BLAAHHHGGGG