Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter morning

Yes, I hide Brian's Easter basket. Yes, he complains to no end that I hide it. Yes, I enjoy his complaining because it amuses me! This year I made it way way way to easy for him...next year it will take longer to find!!
I made the mistake of putting bubbles in Makaylee's basket. They should have an age warning of about 5 because that is when they should be able to do it themselves! Stupid cheap bubbles and stupid, crazy, cold Utah weather! We had to blow them inside because it snowed that night! NO more bubbles, ever!
I feel bad for saying i will never get bubbles again cause she was so cute and had so much fun with them!


I led a trail of bunny poops (milk duds) up to her basket. Even after Brian and I started eating them she would still not come close. She cautiously tip-toed her way around them to get to her basket.





1 comment:

Emily Hamilton said...

Hiding Easter Baskets is the best. Cute pictures.
I'm with ya on the bubbles thing. I made the mistake of putting them in Abby's basket too. :) The carpet has become very soapy, which guess is better than other things...like when she peed on it on Monday.