Thursday, March 5, 2009

Rice cereal!!

This is Makaylee's first rice cereal experience!! If you look at the photo that is her excited! She tenses up, starts shaking her arms and kicking her feet. I thought that it was going to be super fun and we were going to make a huge mess and get good pictures. i was wrong! After reading and following the directions on the package, her cereal turned out to look like water with floaties. She couldn't have been happier to eat out of a spoon, even if it was just water. I guess that i wasn't going fast enough cause most of the time she would try and take the spoon right out of my hand and feed herself. Hey, we did end up making a mess! (That is probably more drool than cereal!)
Look at the way cute bib, I love it!!!!

6 comments:

The Reimers Family said...

It's always so exciting to introduce new foods! Yeah Makaylee!!

Olsen's said...

So fun to start feeding! I never followed the cereal's amounts I just guessed until it looked good for me! We need to get together and make the hooter hiders or you can teach me! Next week I will know what were having and I want to make some of those for me! Makaylee is so cute with her little ponytail!

Emily Hamilton said...

Yeah Makaylee! She looks so cute in a high chair. I love how she gets excited! Have fun with the diapers from here on out... :)

Lindsey said...

Rice cereal is just the beginning of so many joys. Life gets so much easier when they start eating solids!

becky said...

Isn't that so fun. I love trying foods with them. I can't believe how well she is sitting up.

~Mindy~ said...

She is so stinking cute!!! I love her little pony tail!