Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Easter

Happy Easter!! I hope that everybody had a good Easter. This is a little late but I wanted to post some pictures anyway!!! This is Brian looking for his Easter basket (yes, the Easter bunny hides it from him!!) This year he got to look for two baskets!!
This was just so cute!! I don't make finding his basket easy on him, he usually asks for hints!! What a mean bunny!!!!




They finally found their baskets!!! We were running late for church so I had to pretty much tell him where the bunny hid his basket!

I was not watching close enough and Makaylee found her chocolate bunny, I had to take it away so she didn't get her cute dress dirty.

My friend and I made cupcakes for her family on Friday. She did not end up liking them so she told me to take them home and she would start over. I didn't care what they looked like, they were yummy!!


3 comments:

Emma said...

Whoa, awesome eggs! They look yummy. Cute Easter dress on Makaylee :).
Any plans for your bday coming up...OLD WOMAN!??

jfarnsworth said...

Wow you have some awesome Easter pictures! I can't believe how cute your little girl is, so adorable! How old is she again? Alix is six months old, so crazy! Our house is in the Silver Lake neighborhood on Addison Avenue. That's not too far from you guys, right? I hope our little girls will be friends, that'd be awesome! I am glad we will know at least one person when we move out there!

Emily Hamilton said...

Those eggs look good, I want to eat one. :) I love McKaylee's Easter dress! You guys are definitely keeping busy and havin' fun!