Friday, April 10, 2009

Too many birthday's!!!!

April 8th is a busy day for Brian and I. Our mom's both turn a year older on that day! On Wednesday Makaylee and I went up to my parents house and hung around and then Brian came up later.......just in time to go to dinner with us. We went to Rock Creek Pizza and then came home and ate an ice cream cake with my grandparents.


Happy Birthday mom's!! (I'll post later on Brian's mom)


My family loves to ruin pictures!!! It will take us hours to get one decent family picture, so I decided that I would just post this and if they didn't like it oh well, maybe they should smile next time!!


I got both of our moms the same thing, it is hard to buy for two women on the same day!! I think that I am going to try and think ahead next year and do the shopping before April 8th!! It actually wasn't that hard, I saw it and thought both of them could use one!!



No comments: