Wednesday, April 1, 2009

MTC

We dropped my favorite brother-in-law Eric off at the MTC on the 25th. Of course I had mixed emotions about it. My brothers have gone on missions and they grew up a lot and had fun. I am excited that he is able to experience this, but I am also selfish in not wanting him to go because I have fun with him and don't want to share him! I went prepared to the MTC with a bag of toys that I hid in his suitcase and NO makeup on my face!! I figured I would look better with just a red face rather than a red face with black streamers going down my cheeks!

Last glance of a cell phone! Makylee doesn't want him to go either, she it trying to destroy his papers by gumming them until no longer recognizable.
Ignore the chin area......I probably should have had somebody else take the picture!!! Isn't he cute??? If you are around the age of 19 and want to write him I can give his address out!!

This is Eric holding Makaylee the night he got set apart, very cute picture!! I got lucky with this picture, It looks like she is smiling but she is actually in the act of throwing a fit! Lucky me!





4 comments:

Annie said...

I absolutely HATE the Mtc! I think it is the worst place in the world! You're not selfish!

Tippetts said...

Hey!! I never had to do the mtc thing when I left. Thank goodness! I did have to do it with my bro, Not fun!!!! I miss you Tiff! You look great!!! Mackaylee is so cute!!!

becky said...

I have never had to do the MTC thing and I think I am glad.

Emily Hamilton said...

So sad to say goodbye! Mackaylee looks so cute with him holding her!